Monday, May 20, 2013

Purple Oven Makati

My brother Martin previously worked at Starbucks and told me this is the place they ordered cakes from...
I wanted a special cake for my daughter's 3rd birthday and I read about the 
"Chocolate Campfire" cake they had, so I decided to drop by the Makati branch.


I went here around 3 pm and this is what was there...

Check it out :)




 I also ordered these! 
ham and cheese rolls were good & so was the ensaymada.
Didn't get the chance to take a photo of it cause it disappeared like magic just after a few mins paying for them ;)

My tita Vanj's favorite Chocolate Macadamia cookie

Apple crumb pie! yum!


 banoffee pie & Dome cake

 the famous purple carousel cake 


Since I went there a little bit late, I wasn't able to purchase the chocolate campfire coz it sold out quickly.. boo!
I went and bought my hubby's favorite

the dome cake

It has a thick *chocolate coating,
*marshmallow icing,
*& chocolate mousse with lots of chocolate chips
a bit sweet but my daughter loves it!

Happy Birthday Pharell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment