Saturday, May 11, 2013

Gong Cha's SALTED CARAMEL CHOCOLATE



 Seriously craving for their famous wintermelon milk tea 
I decided to drop by...



This caught my eye!
"Salted Caramel Chocolate" woah!!!
I guess Gong Cha has joined the Salted Caramel craze :)

they also have other new offerings :)


My favorite wintermelon milk tea which I have been craving for :)


SALTED CARAMEL  CHOCOLATE
Caramel syrup on top :)
The chocolate drink was just right &
you can definitely taste the salted caramel as well :)
This is another winner for Gong Cha!
I ended up drinking more of this than what i was craving for :) YUM!



1 comment:

  1. Salted Caramels are definitely in these days!!! I love the contrast of the taste! :P

    www.citybehindthefog.blogspot.com
    www.psychochicklessons.blogspot.com
    www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete