Sunday, May 19, 2013

bag of beans tagaytay

 I love the homey ambiance


desserts and pies also available for take out


soup for starters.... 

They had all day breakfast :)
 breakfast sampler (380.00)
2 Eggs, Bacon strips, 2 Pork Sausage Links, Ham, Hash Browns and 2 Buttermilk Pancakes 


 Spaghetti with Cream Sauce (280.00)
indeed very creamy pasta!


 Pork Chops (320.00)
Served with steamed veggies and a choice of mashed potatoes, fries, garlic fried rice, or salad.
This had herb marinate to it, was just so-so for me. The mashed potatoes stole the lime light!
 heavenly mashed potatoes :)

 Cheeseburger
No green bits, served with fries (195.00)
 this burger reminded me of brother's burger, which is good :) except this one has cheese in it.

 Roast Beef
With mashed potato and gravy (360.00)
All I can say is the mashed potato was divine! chunks of real potato, very creamy!
the beef too was tender.


 Spaghetti with Meat Sauce - Kid's Menu
Served with garlic bread (195.00)
This was my 3 year old daughter's order. It was really good! tasted like pancake house's spaghetti.
huge serving! Me and my hubby ended up sharing this.





This cozy little restaurant doesn't seem like much outside but once you step inside it's really a different story. This is a hidden gem that has a good ambiance,atmosphere & good food.

4 comments:

  1. I miss bag-of-beans! Fave ko is the shepherd's pie, si daughter yun grilled cheese, si hubby eat anything.. hehe. You should also go the the resto's other branch, a bit far nga lang and no view of the lake but the place is very nice especially for kodakan moments :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at "chunks of real potato". I guess we'll try this place on our next roadtrip :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have yet to make my BoB post pero this really made me want to go back. I was just there last weekend. The other branch is bigger, like a whole lot more spacious. You should visit that. They have this really cute cabana/kubo for more privacy & intimacy :)

    ReplyDelete