Saturday, May 4, 2013

I love HAPPY CREAMPUFF


I really love cream puffs! 
This was usually the "pasalubong"  I was given by my mom when I was a kid. 
Every time I bite into a cream puff It feels so heavenly!
The perfect caramel crunch and the heavenly custard that drifts you away into a wonderland


I have tried most of the cream puff's available at hotels, pastry shops, specialty cream puff stores, this cream puff IMHO tops them all.
The cream itself is oozing with freshness and  is not too sweet which is so perfect!
(I think the secret is that they use fresh Vanilla beans)
see how gorgeous it is :)

My kids & my hubby love this place!


We go here a lot. 
We sometimes also have some for delivery :)

I recommend having the petite puff. 
My favorite is the walnut caramel, while hubby's favorite is the chocolate chopped almonds.
(only one left) hubby can't resist this!
it's so addicting!

this is the regular size cream puffs

 to satisfy my urge, I have to eat at least 4 pieces of these!

Their Eclairs are really good too :)
I'm really more of a cream puff person though :)

If your craving cream puff this is the best place to go!



We usually go to their Malungay branch in Makati


THE ZONE 7224 Malungay Street
corner Buendia, Bel Air, Makati City
AM 10:00 to PM 9:00
707-1263
817-4234

This branch has available parking slot in front of the store, also parking available at the (The Zone)Building of the badminton club..




No comments:

Post a Comment