Monday, June 3, 2013

Peking Garden @ greenbelt 5


 Family dinner at Greenbelt 5
As usual I was late :)

This kind lady showed me the way to our V.I.P room,"Jasmine".

There were 2 tables inside the Jasmine room.
the first table was for the oldies and the 2nd one was for us hehe :)

We were given complimentary Wonton Chips.

Four Kinds of Appetizer

Deep Fried Bean Curd Cubes with Minced Meat
we all loved this :)

The soup was good!
Hot and Sour Soup

Steamed Supreme Soup and Pork Dumplings
(xiao long bao)


The Star of the Night!

One Peking Duck for each Table :)


See how gracefully she slices the ducks

yummeeh!
skin was crispy, and I have to say that the duck here is way better than those in HK.
no "lansa" at all, really meaty & not oily.
perfectly roasted and sliced :)

My daughter making her own wrap.


Yeung chow was good. 
they use really good quality rice& had  lots of shrimp

 Hot Prawn Salad
huge prawns! love the sweet balance of the fruit cocktail to it :)

Scrambled Egg White with Minced Meat and Dried Scallop

they scramble the egg first while it's hot before serving it to you :)
liked it.

Since we had our duck served 2 ways, here it is..
This is probably the best soup I have tasted.
hubby told me I kept mentioning the soup even at home as well hehe 
Have your duck served 2 ways, I assure you that it is WORTH IT :)

Steamed Lapu-Lapu with Minced Garlic

Deep Fried Shredded Beef with Sesame Puff


you put it in, see? :)

had lots of left Peking Duck on our table
the younger genre :)

Mango Sago
Superb!
 Now tell me who doesn't love desserts?

check out how my little girl eats her dessert :)
I think she almost ate the spoon too haha!

The ambiance is great, I  definitely Recommend this place :) 
Practically every dish is yummy and flavorful!

4/F Greenbelt 5, Legaspi St
Legazpi Village, Makati
(02) 729-0567














5 comments:

  1. Ahhh.. I see that peking duck again. Thanks for the tip that they have a less oily and smelly duck here. Yay, can't wait to try this resto hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ang daming food! I really love places that offer great dishes you can share with the family... lalo na pag Chinese restaurants. Now I wanna eat Peking duck too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although the food here costs an arm and a leg, this is the place to be when your craving for Peking duck, plus almost all the food here taste excellent :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boy did your photos make me drool.. grabe the first and last encounter I had with a Pecking Duck dish was more than a decade ago in Binondo. Gotta try this one again, looks yummy! :) Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mouthwatering photos sis! thanks for sharing these :)

    ReplyDelete