Monday, June 10, 2013

ZONG Restaurant


I heard good reviews about Zong and decided to try it :)

Yang Chow
I was pretty impressed with the Yang Chow here :) though there wasn't peas in it which I love, It was really good and makes you crave for more



Malaysian String Beans
This was also good, the string beans still had a crunch to it and the minced meat tasted great :)

Beef Tapa
Beef Tapa was deep fried, crispy and tender.
This was just so-so for us. I actually market great tasting TAPA, fit for royalty haha :)

Caramelized Porkloin
I was surprised that this was kinda spicy.
 It was really sweet, (coming from the name itself it's Caramelized)
Pork was  crunchy, tender and flavorful. It was just maybe too sweet for me.

This is their CHICKEN IN SALTED EGG YOLK
This was my favorite from everything we ordered. It comes with shrimp chips.
You can definitely taste the salted egg yolk in the batter, chicken was juicy, cooked just right.
A Must Try!
 (I actually tried to make it at home after eating here hehe)
The chicken in salted egg yolk will make you comeback here for more! very addicting :)


Zong
The Fort Strip Mall
Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City
889-0472 or 79
http://www.zong.com.ph









No comments:

Post a Comment