Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lotus Biscoff Spread CRUNCHY - BEWARE - This stuff is addictive


Biscoff crunchy Spread is a sweet, creamy spread made with Biscoff Cookies (66%)
(compared to 57% in the creamy variety) It is a delicious European alternative to peanut butter or chocolate spread. 
Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives.


Curious about the famous cookie spread, I decided to order  a jar from Taste Central
 and after 3 business days it finally arrived, Yay!


Biscoff cookies pureed  into a delicious spread.

I was surprised to see the huge amount of cookie granules .
Pure heaven in a jar. So completely, irresistibly awesome.
It kinda makes you feel like your eating peanut butter because of it's creamy consistency yet it is free of nuts!
The crunchy Biscoff cookies makes it more addicting!
 I tried it with toast but I like it more with just heaping spoonfuls straight out of the jar! 
I also like it more than Nutella.

That’s all for now. I have a date with the jar and a spoon.






No comments:

Post a Comment