Friday, April 26, 2013

Vanilla Cupcake Bakery @ Glorietta


While I was  walking in Glorietta this cute cupcake store caught my eye.




the kids decided to check it out.


Coffee walnut salted caramel
this cupcake was not that moist but it had generous pieces of walnuts inside. It also had a mild coffee flavor to it.

My husband & my daughter seems to be enjoying the Shabby Chic place.

On our table is their red velvet cupcake (the one that has the red "v" on top), coffee salted walnut caramel and banana nutella.
The red velvet was good, it was dense and had a subtle cream cheese flavor to it. The banana nutella was better, it was a very moist banana cake with a generous amount of nutella frosting to it.
among the three the banana nutella was the best. 
I'll definitely check out the other cupcakes they offer soon :)


6 comments:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging! I was able to pass by this store with an awesome concept more than twice already. And although the cupcakes look really good, I don't think its price-friendly. That's the downside I guess.

    I haven't tried it though. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) Cupcakes have always been a popular childhood treat but recently these little indulgences have made their way onto the trendiest adult dessert menus that's why I think their a bit pricey now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen Vanilla Cupcake Bakery both in Glorietta and even in Trinoma, but I haven't had the chance to try it out yet. Will make sure to do some dieting first though before indulging in these sweet treats.. XD

    Oh, welcome to the blogsphere sis Paula!

    xoxo,
    The Purple Doll

    ReplyDelete
  4. so love Vanilla's interiors! The first time I passed by the place, I can't help but buy their cupcakes! So pretty!! Love their boxes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. their interiors are the secret weapon ;)

    ReplyDelete